There’s only two more days of Blogmas left (and only three until Christmas!) so I thought this would be the perfect time to share with you guys my favourite things about Christmas. I have a feeling it’s going to be a little difficult to fit all of my favourite things into one post, but I’m gonna try.
- Spending time with family. This is such an obvious one, but it’s easily my favourite part about Christmas. It’s the one time of year (other than on family holidays) where we all get together and just spend time with each other – whether that’s through playing games, watching movie or just generally having a chat. My family are my absolute favourite people on Earth, they make me laugh like no one else so spending time together is really important to me.
- Giving gifts. I love giving gifts. In my opinion it’s even better than receiving gifts – although that’s pretty great too. There’s just nothing better than finding the perfect present for someone and then being able to see their happy face when they open it on Christmas Day.
- Eating all the food. Christmas is the one time of year when I really let myself go and just eat whatever I want – it’s awesome. The festive season brings so much amazing food too, so you can bet I’ll be feasting for pretty much two straight weeks.
- Watching Christmas Specials. I love TV Christmas specials, there’s always something great on and TV is one of my favourite things anyway, so Christmas just manages to make it even better. I’m that crazy person who buys the Christmas TV Guide and plans out exactly what I’m going to watch and what I need to record way in advance – I’m stupidly organised when I don’t need to be and an absolute mess when I should be.
- Relaxing. Christmas is one of the few times of year when I can really just let myself kick back and relax without feeling guilty. I love being able to just read a book next to the fire without worrying that I have something more important to do.
So those are my favourite things about Christmas. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what your favourite things about Christmas are. See you for day 23 tomorrow,