I’ve seen The Christmas Tag making its way around various bloggers this Blogmas, and so I’ve decided to take part in it myself for day seven!
If you haven’t seen anything about The Christmas Tag, it’s basically just a bunch of Christmas-related questions, so I can’t wait to answer them and really get into the festive spirit.
- Favourite Christmas movie? I have so many, but Elf is probably my all time favourite.
- What are your favourite Christmas colours? Definitely gold, I love EVERYTHING gold!
- Do you like to dress up or stay in your PJ’s for Christmas? I always dress up, I usually have a special outfit planned specifically for Christmas Day.
- What do you eat for Christmas dinner? Turkey, roasts, yorkshires, sprouts, stuffing, pigs in blankets, cranberry sauce etc. – you know, all that good stuff!
- Best gift you have ever received? Oh this is such a hard one! Probably my Tiffany necklace or one of my handbags.
- Peek at gifts or be surprised? Always surprised! I would never want to ruin it for myself.
- Favourite Christmas memory? Anytime my family and I are playing Heads Up – it always makes us cry with laughter!
- Favourite Christmas song? Easy – ‘Christmas Time (Don’t Let the Bells End)’ by The Darkness. Any Christmas song that is super festive and you can rock out to is a major win.
- Favourite Christmas scent? Definitely the scent of the Christmas tree – there’s nothing more festive than walking into my living room and having the entire room smell like sweet pine.
- Best part about Christmas/What does Christmas mean to you? Spending time with my incredible family and just laughing, having fun and being genuinely happy – oh, and eating awesome food.
That was such a fun tag, and it’s definitely made me feel even more festive! Instead of tagging specific people I’m gonna tag all of y’all, so if you fancy answering these questions then go ahead!
I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments whether you agree with any of my answers. See you for day 8 tomorrow,