Anybody who knows me will tell you how obsessed I am with Harry Potter, and so when the lovely Ellie tagged me in The Harry Potter Tag (knowing how much of a crazy fan I am) I was beyond excited. It’s a very simple tag, basically just answering a bunch of questions about Harry Potter! I honestly can’t wait to get started on this, so I’m gonna stop talking and get right into it.
1.What house are you in?
Slytherin and proud.
2. What is your patronus?
3. What is your wand?
Chestnut Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core, 12 3/4″ and Quite Bendy Flexibility
4. What would your boggart be?
Definitely a squid/octopus, those things are freaky
5. What position would you play in Quidditch?
I’m absolutely awful at sports so I’ll have to say the same answer as Ellie and cheer them on in the stands!
6. Would you be pure blood, half blood or muggle born?
Pure Blood for sure
7. What job would you want after graduating from Hogwarts?
Honestly I think being a death eater would be pretty badass, does that count as a job?
8. Which of the Deathly Hallows would you choose?
The Elder Wand because I wanna be that powerful
9. Favourite book?
Definitely Deathly Hallows!
10. Least favourite book?
Chamber of Secrets
11. Favourite film?
Either Order of the Phoenix (because so much Lucius) or Half-Blood Prince
12. Least favourite film?
Chamber Of Secrets (again!)
13. Favourite character?
Lucius (because I love Jason Isaacs with all my heart), but also Snape and Voldemort
14. Least favourite/most hated character?
UMBRIDGE! And also Lavender Brown because how annoying is she?!
15. Favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
Has to be Snape again! But otherwise Hagrid because he’s just adorable
16. Least favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
A combo of Umbridge and Dumbledore (unpopular opinion, I know!)
17. Do you have any unpopular opinions on the series?
I mean, I just stated one above! But another one would be that I wanted Harry to die over Voldemort – I’ve never been a Harry fan, don’t hurt me!
18. If you could save one character from the final battle of Hogwarts who would it be?
Can I say both Lupin and Tonks?! Because that really hurt my heart
So those were my answers! This post was just as much fun as I’d hoped, thank you so much Ellie for tagging me! You can check Ellie’s post out here.
I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what you thought of my (quite controversial) answers. See you next time,