I was tagged by the lovely Alice to do the Liebster Award Tag, which is basically just a set of random questions that lets your readers get to know you better. It’s been such a long time since I’ve done a post like this, so I’m super excited to answer these questions and then create some new ones for the bloggers I tag!
1. What is your favourite beauty brand and why? This is honestly such a difficult question for me to answer because I have so many! I think it would have to be a tie between Charlotte Tilbury and Colourpop; all of Charlotte Tilbury’s products are gorgeous and her packaging is insane, and Colourpop have products that are such incredible quality at awesome prices.
2. How long have you been a blogger for? Technically about a year and a half because I started my blog in January 2016, but I didn’t really work hard at it and take it seriously until about August 2016 so in my mind it’s been just under a year!
3. What’s your number one favourite item of clothing and why? This would have to be a tie between my band t-shirts and my leather jacket. My band t-shirts have a special place in my heart because I buy one at each concert I go to, so they hold a really special memory for me. I actually own three leather jackets but my favourite is one that I recently bought from All Saints – it’s sort of a deep burgundy-rust colour that was a major investment but it was totally worth it because it’s beautiful.
4. What’s the most expensive beauty product you’ve ever bought and was it worth the money? I think technically it would have to be my ABH Modern Renaissance Palette, because although it’s only £41 I bought it from the U.S. website when it was first released (before we had a U.K. site) and so customs dragged the price up to about £65! Although that’s a lot of money for an eyeshadow palette, I definitely think it was worth it because it’s my most used palette and I love it to bits.
5. Do you have any items of jewellery that you wear on a daily basis and if so, what? I actually wear the majority of my jewellery all the time, so yes! I always wear my five earrings, my Pandora ring and four other rings from Etsy, my Tiffany necklace, and four bracelets (Gigi Clozeau, Thomas Sabo, Pandora and Gucci). Almost all of my jewellery that I wear on a daily basis were gifts for special occasions, so I like to wear them all the time!
6. Describe one of your favourite days so far. Definitely one of my favourite days was when I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios Orlando – as a huge Harry Potter fan this was like a dream come true for me. It was extra special because I was chosen by Ollivander to have my wand choose me (like in the scene from the first movie). I got to say Wingardium Leviosa and make the lights flicker and have the wind blow through my hair like Beyoncé, so it was a pretty awesome day. Oh, and for those of you wondering, the wand that picked me was a Death Eater wand – ya girl is a true Slytherin.
7. What’s your all-time number one favourite film and why? I would definitely say Step Brothers is my favourite light-hearted film, although The Devil Wears Prada is a close second, because I’ve watched that film easily over twenty times and Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly still continue to be the funniest guys ever. My favourite serious film, however, is Girl, Interrupted – it’s so awesome and Angelina Jolie and Winona Ryder are absolutely incredible.
8. Are you a coffee or a tea person, or neither? Tea in the morning and late evening, coffee at all other times.
9. When is the last time you cried? I honestly can’t remember, but it was probably at some film or TV show (maybe Logan??).
10. When is the last time you genuinely laughed? Just yesterday whilst talking to my brother – he’s literally one of the funniest guys I know.
11. What do you love the most about yourself? Probably my ability to use sarcasm in any and all situations.
Here are the awesome bloggers I tag (if you aren’t tagged, feel free to answer the questions anyway!):
And here are my questions!
- What’s your favourite fashion brand?
- Why did you become a blogger?
- What’s your favourite book and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What’s one thing you could never live without?
- What’s your favourite memory?
- Who’s your biggest role model?
- If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self what would it be and why?
- If you could live in any fictional world which one would you choose and why?
- What would you say your best trait is?
- What are you most proud of?
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and learning more about me! If you do answer these questions, make sure to tag me as I’d love to read your answers! See you next time,