I was recently tagged by the lovely Vanessa in the ‘This Time Next Year’ Tag, based on the TV show of the same name. If you haven’t heard of this show, basically people say their goals for the next year and then the show flashes forward a year to see whether or not they have achieved them. Thank you Vanessa for tagging me! I think this tag is so cute and I can’t wait to take part in it! Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Write your goals for next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve your goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals
- If you wish, in 365 days write a post about whether or not you were successful!
Here are my goals:
- To be doing well at university. I’m going to university next year to study English Literature and Journalism after having taken a gap year,and I’m a combination of nervous and excited to be going back into education. Hopefully this time next year I’ll be doing well in my courses and loving every part of it!
- Grown and improved my blog/Started a YouTube Channel. I’m excited to see where my blog is this time next year, and I’m planning on expanding into the world of YouTube. This would allow me to do a lot more makeup tutorials and more in-depth reviews, so I really hope I can make it happen!
- To have learnt basic Spanish. I’ve been wanting to learn Spanish for such a long time now because I think it’s such a beautiful language. Although I know bits and pieces, I’d love to learn enough to be able to create basic sentences and phrases and understand more of the language.
The bloggers I nominate are:
And of course anyone else who wants to join in! If you do this please tag me in it, I’d love to see all of your goals! I’ll upload this time next year to update you on how successful I’ve been.
I hope you enjoyed reading about my goals, see you next time!