I was so excited to be tagged by the awesome Katie to do this post – I love answering these sort of questions so you guys can get to know me better! If you haven’t seen this tag before, it’s basically just the 73 Questions that Vogue ask celebrities but with bloggers answering them. You can check out Katie’s version of this post here, and now let’s get into the questions!
1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
I traded in my Fiat 500 (which looked pretty but otherwise sucked so bad) for an auto Vauxhall Corsa with heated seats and air con – I love it like crazy and it’s so much nicer to drive!
2. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
Going to see one of my favourite bands, Blink-182!
3. What’s the best thing ever?
4. What’s your favourite season?
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
If a job required it then sure, but I’d prefer to live in a quiet place near a beach.
7. What’s your favourite ice cream?
Pistachio, Mint Choc Chip and Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I don’t actually tie them when I put them on, so no!
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
10. Cake or Pie?
11. What’s your least favourite food?
I really hate carrots and any form of meat pies.
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
Definitely garlic mayo or hoisin sauce (seriously it’s awesome on everything).
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Chicken and waffles for sure!
14. What’s your favourite colour?
15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
My year eleven prom I wore black and then my Sixth Form prom I wore peacock blue.
16. Blow dry or air dry?
Always air dry, I’m way too lazy to do anything else.
17. Do you think you’re strong?
Definitely, at least mentally I am (although I’m not too bad physically either).
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
Amy Poehler because I feel like she’d be great to chat to and she’d probably make me cry with laughter.
19. When was the last time you cried?
I honestly can’t remember, maybe when I watched Logan?
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Can I say neither? I used to love Instagram until the whole algorithm thing and I can never think of anything funny or interesting to say on Twitter.
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
Me (@theauburnagenda on everything)! But seriously you should follow Chris Pratt on everything because he’s hilarious.
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
A girl stole a spiky pen from me once because she thought it was cool, does that count?
24. Favourite country you visited?
25. Last country you visited?
26. Country you wish to visit?
27. First pet?
28. Favourite Disney animal?
I actually hate Disney, so…
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
I’m going to see IT and I’m so excited!
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
Is it wrong to say Christmas?
31. What book are you reading right now?
The Stand by Stephen King.
32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
The cold weather.
34. What’s your favourite beverage?
Diet Mountain Dew.
35. What’s your favourite cocktail?
Mojito or Whiskey Sour.
36. What would you order at a McDonald’s drive thru?
Quarter Pounder with Cheese and a Sprite.
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
My collection of stuffed toy lambs (don’t ask).
38. What’s your favourite current TV show?
How To Get Away With Murder.
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
Les Mis made me sob like nothing else.
40. What do you miss the most?
Being young and having nothing to worry about.
41. What’s something you can’t do?
Most sports (except dance).
42. What are your nicknames?
Ames, A, Yam and Righty.
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
Any and all Will Ferrell movies.
44. Heels or flats?
Heels because I’m a tiny human.
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Probably going to audition at a bunch of drama schools.
46. What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
I honestly can’t think of anything!
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
Starting up my blog and sticking with it.
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
Be an actor.
49. Dogs or Cats?
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
Don’t waste time on people who don’t make time for you.
51. Bath or Shower?
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
For sure a beach house, the ocean is my happy place.
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
Yankee Candle Angel’s Wings.
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
Road tripping across the West Coast of America.
55. Are you messy or neat?
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Lie in bed and try to wake myself up.
57. What do you have for breakfast?
Nothing, breakfast always makes me feel super sick.
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Drink a glass of water and put lip balm on.
59. What’s one skill you wish you had?
I wish I was better at tech stuff.
60. What’s your favourite pizza?
Either Tuna and Onion or Pepperoni and Jalapeños.
61. Describe your ideal man in three words?
Surfer. Australian. Beard. (I basically want to marry Chris Hemsworth).
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
63. At what age were your happiest.
Probably right now, so 19.
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
I don’t really have a specific place.
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Read or watch a scary movie.
68. What are you listening to right now?
I constantly have the Viva La Vida album on repeat at the moment.
69. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?
Like an eight.
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I don’t think I’ve ever eaten anything that weird, so like squid?
71. Starter or dessert?
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Anything with banana. And panna cotta.
73. What is the furthest you have been from home?
And those are my answers! I tag:
I hope you guys enjoyed this more personal post, let me know in the comments what some of your answers would be! See you next time,